Dominion Hospital, the only freestanding mental health care facility in Northern Virginia leads the region in short-term mental health services for children, adolescents and adults. From our location in Falls Church, Virginia, we offer a full range of treatment options with a special focus on crisis intervention and stabilization through our inpatient and partial hospitalization programs.
We collaborate with experienced clinicians who excel in identifying symptoms, developing comprehensive treatment plans and delivering effective clinical care. Our inpatient programs provide 24-hour nursing care with full psychiatric services, while our Partial Programs offer a highly structured environment during the day for participants who can return to their homes at night.
Who We Treat
Dominion Hospital offers a great working environment, competitive salaries and a wide array of benefits designed to care for you and your family. These benefits—known as HCA Total Rewards—supplement your pay and may be customized to your situation and needs.
Health & Retirement Programs
Benefits available to Dominion Hospital employees include:
- Insurance - Coverage for medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, short-term and long-term disability and life provide peace of mind for you and your family.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - FSAs allow you to set aside a portion of your pretax earnings to pay for qualified expenses, such as health care or day (child or elder) care.
- Financial Education - Educate yourself about personal finances through onsite courses and online information and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - All employees have access to this confidential service providing personal, legal and financial counseling and referrals.
- Voluntary Benefits - Access to legal advice; insurance for your vehicle, home or pet; long-term care insurance and voluntary permanent life insurance.
- Retirement Program - The HCA 401(k) Plan combines employer contributions with your own contributions to help you save for the future. Your hospital provides a 100 percent match of up to 9 percent of your pay, based on your years of service.
Additional Employee Rewards & Benefits
Dominion encourages quality of life for our employees through:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Family, medical, military and bereavement leaves
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness programs
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Free parking
- Employee advisory groups, employee surveys and other channels for employee expression
- Professional development and education opportunities
- Employee recognition programs and events
- Employee discounts and amenities
- Support for community organizations and causes championed by our employees
- The HCA Hope Fund, which provides financial assistance for employees in times of disaster or personal distress
Scholarships & Career Exploration
For students interested in pursuing an associate’s degree in nursing, HCAid offers full scholarships, with financial assistance provided by Dominion Hospital to cover your tuition, books and fees. For more information, call toll-free (888) HCA-NCAD (6223) and speak with our Career Specialist.
Human Resources Contacts
Let us hear from you about your interest in working with Dominion Hospital and HCA.
2960 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22044
Refer a Patient
Find information on how to refer a patient to Dominion Hospital.